Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
- REDIRECT Template:Ingentionary
Albina may refer to:
Places[edit | edit source]
- Albina, Suriname, a city in Suriname
- Albina, Oregon, a city annexed by Portland, Oregon, US
- Albina, Brăila, a village in Tichilești Commune, Brăila County, Romania
- Albina, Timiș, a village in Moșnița Nouă Commune, Timiș County, Romania
- Albina, Vaslui, a village in Ivănești Commune, Vaslui County, Romania
- Albina, Cimişlia, a commune in Raionul Cimişlia, Moldova
People etc.[edit | edit source]
- Albina (given name), people with the name "Albina"
- Albina (mythology), a figure in Etruscan mythology
- Albina, legendary ancestor of the giants of Albion
- Saint Albina
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- One of the Russian space dogs
- Albina (newspaper), a newspaper published in Pest, Hungary
- Albina Românească, Romanian-language bi-weekly political and literary magazine, printed in Iaşi, Moldavia
- Appias albina, butterfly found in India
- Albina (vegetation), a coastal scrub forest climate found in some areas of the pacific coast of Central America
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.