Agent provocateur (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
|Look up agent provocateur or provocateur in Ingentionary, the clean dictionary.|
An agent provocateur is a person employed to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal or rash act.
Agent provocateur or Provocateur may also refer to:
- Agent Provocateur (album), by Foreigner
- Agent Provocateur (band), a UK electronica group
- Agent Provocateur (lingerie), a British lingerie brand
- Provocateur (film) or Agent Provocateur, a 1998 movie directed by Jim Donovan
- Provocateur (TV series), a 2017 Hong Kong television drama
See also[edit | edit source]
- Provocator, a shoot 'em up computer game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agent provocateur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.