Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
|Look up aardvark in Ingentionary, the clean dictionary.|
The aardvark is an African mammal, Orycteropus afer.
Aardvark may also refer to:
Music[edit | edit source]
- Aardvark Jazz Orchestra, an eclectic big band founded in 1973
- The Aardvarks (band), an American garage rock band active in the 1960s
- Aardvark (band), a British Prog Rock group of the early 1970s - Paul Kossoff and Simon Kirke were members before joining Free (band).
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Aardvark, a character in The Ant and the Aardvark cartoon series voiced by John Byner
- Captain Aardvark, a character in Joseph Heller's novel Catch-22
- Otis the Aardvark presenter-puppet on CBBC 1994-2000
- Cerebus the Aardvark, title-character in comic book series by Dave Sim
Computers[edit | edit source]
- Aardvark (search engine), a social search service (2008-2011)
- Project Aardvark, the early code name of Fog Creek Copilot remote access software
- Aardvark (video game), from 1986
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- Aardvark (film), an American drama film
- Aardvark cucumber, Cucumis humifructus, a kind of African cucumber
- Aardvark JSFU, a military mine-flail vehicle
- Aardvark-Vanaheim, a Canadian independent comic book publisher
- Brazilian aardvark, an example of circular reporting
- General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark, a military aircraft
See also[edit | edit source]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aardvark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.