Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
AEM or A.E.M. may refer to:
- AEM (1924 automobile), a French electric car
- AEM (1987 automobile), a Welsh-built version of the Mini-Moke
- AEM (psychedelic), a psychedelic drug
- AEM rubber, an ethylene acrylic rubber
- Adobe Experience Manager, a suite of digital marketing software products
- Agencia Espacial Mexicana (English: Mexican Space Agency), the national space agency of Mexico
- Agnico Eagle Mines Limited, a Canadian-based gold producer
- Alkaline earth metal, the 6 chemical elements in group 2 of the periodic table.
- Analytic element method, a numerical technique
- Anion exchange membrane, a type of semipermeable membrane used in fuel cells
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology, a scientific research journal
- Applied element method, a method of structural analysis
- Arem language, an endangered Austro-Asiatic language of South-East Asia with ISO 639-3 code
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers, a United States-based trade association
- Atlantic Equatorial mode, a climate pattern of the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- Automated efficiency model, a mathematical model used in real estate
- Aviation Electrician's Mate, a rating of the U.S. Navy
- Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York
- Applications Explorer Mission, part of the Explorer program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AEM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.