Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
6 Frigates, frigate six, or variation, may refer to:
Military units[edit | edit source]
- 6th Frigate Squadron (1950-2002) administrative unit of the British Royal Navy
- Original six frigates of the United States Navy, ships authorized with the establishment of the U.S. Navy
- USS President (1800), the sixth frigate of the original U.S. Navy to be completed
- USS Julius A. Furer (FFG-6), Brooke-class frigate of the U.S. Navy (frigate with pennant numbered 6)
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- Six Frigates: The Epic History of the Founding of the US Navy (2006 book) military history book
See also[edit | edit source]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 6 Frigate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.