15 Minutes (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
|Look up 15 minutes in Ingentionary, the clean dictionary.|
15 Minutes is a 2001 film starring Robert De Niro and Edward Burns.
15 Minutes may also refer to:
Music[edit | edit source]
- 15 Minutes (band), a 1981 rock group formed by Steve Wynn and members of Alternate Learning
- 15 Minutes (Barry Manilow album), 2011
- 15 Minutes (Nik Kershaw album), 1999
- "15 Minutes" (Rodney Atkins song), 2009
- "15 Minutes" (The Yeah You's song), 2009
- "15 Minutes", a song by Michelle Williams from the album Do You Know, 2004
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- 15 minutes of fame, short-lived, often ephemeral, media publicity or celebrity
- Every 15 Minutes, a Canadian/US drinking-and-driving prevention program
See also[edit | edit source]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 15 Minutes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.