Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Welcome to Ingenpedia, The Clean Encyclopedia! You Can Edit Every Page!|
$2 primarily refers to banknotes, bills or coins, including:
Currency[edit | edit source]
- Australian two dollar coin, which replaced
- Toonie, the Canadian two-dollar coin, which replaced
- United States two-dollar bill, a current denomination of U.S. currency
- Hong Kong two-dollar coin, the third-highest denomination coin of the Hong Kong dollar
- New Zealand two-dollar coin, which replaced the two-dollar banknote
Other currencies with $2 banknotes, bills or coins are:
Other uses[edit | edit source]
- $2, a formal parameter in some programming languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title $2.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.